Our PGA professional staff teaches in a positive and motivating manner to maximize the juniors’ abilities with a stress-free learning environment that builds friendships with the instructors and between the juniors themselves. They also teach our juniors respect for fellow players and course etiquette ensuring we all continue to take pride in our outstanding facility.
Our PGA Professionals frequently take our juniors on to the course during clinics to get real exposure to the game and acclimate the newer players to the golf course. It also allows the experienced player an opportunity to work on certain shots that may be the difference in their competitive rounds ahead.
1. Use of all the practice facilities and golf course on Mondays.
2. Three to four PGA Professionals and Junior Merit Members per clinic. .
3. Ratio of one PGA Professional and Junior Merit Member to 6 students.
4. On course instruction will cover shot-making technique along with course-management development.
5. Clinics are 90 minutes long.
Camps allow the students three consecutive days with the PGA Professionals:
1. Two 3-day camps are held each year.
2. Four PGA Professionals along with 4 Junior Merit Members’ involvement.
3. Junior golfers are grouped based on age and ability, the instructional stations are:
Station 1 – Golf Swing with Irons
Station 2 – Putting
Station 3 – Chipping, Pitching and Bunker Play
Station 4 – Golf Swing with Woods
4. Golf swings are videotaped and analyzed.
5. Rules and etiquette are emphasized during each session.
6. Each group will be given different material that addresses their abilities, challenging each participant.